Poll on Automated Acceptance Tests?

  • Eric Herman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      Should we put up a poll about Automated Acceptance Tests?
      What would the potential answers be?
      Here some ideas that leap to mind:

      We have Automated Acceptance Tests for:
      [ ] all functionality AND features that are to be added.
      [ ] all functionality (regression)
      [ ] new functionality (with some regression testing)
      [ ] most new and most old functionality
      [ ] our only automated test are our unit tests

      any other likely answers?

      --eric herman
      -----
      Eric.Herman@...