[extremeprogramming] Re: XP Selection Bias

  • Robert C. Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2000
      There is undoubtedly some selection bias going on. Which simply means
      that those of us who 'resonate' with XP have found ways to make it work
      well. Which means that XP can work well. It remains to be seen if this
      success can be made more general. However, there is no evidence to the
      contrary at this point.

      Robert C. Martin | OO Mentoring | Training Courses:
      Object Mentor Inc. | rmartin@... | OOD, Patterns, C++,
      Java,
      PO Box 85 | Tel: (800) 338-6716 | Extreme Programming.
      Grayslake IL 60030 | Fax: (847) 548-6853 |
      http://www.objectmentor.com

      http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=extremeprogramming&m=1