[extremeprogramming] eXtreme Summary - RFC

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      I've tried to write up a very brief (6pp) overview of XP based on
      Kent's book "eXtreme Programming Explained." The idea is to describe
      XP principles, values, methods, and practices very briefly, and
      give some conclusions about what is so different about it.

      I'm trying to do this while remaining neutral and without sounding
      like I'm either for or against XP. I'd appreciate it if folks who
      are willing could take a look and let me know the feel I've met these
      objectives (please email me privately with any corrections regarding
      spelling or grammar).

      The paper is at http://www.enteract.com/~bradapp/xpx.doc (MS-Word'97)
      and also at http://www.enteract.com/~bradapp/xpx.rtf (RTF format).

      advTHANKSance!