Test

  • Gareth Reeves
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 2, 2001
    • Gareth Reeves
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 20, 2001
      • Gareth Reeves
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 20, 2001
          I would love to, but somehow my regular account isn't getting through. I sent
          about 5 posts that never showed up. ;-(

          Its not just yahoogroups, its happening with all out bound messages. They are
          reaching the SMTP host ok. Hmmm

          Gareth
        • Gareth Reeves
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 20, 2001
            "Sufficient to the day are the troubles thereof..."
          • Gareth Reeves
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 4, 2001
            • Bill Tozier
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 11, 2002
                Just a test
                --
                Bill Tozier
                bill@...

                "There is no doubt that, whatever happens, scientists will continue
                to learn about the world by playing games. What is at stake is only
                the kinds of games we will play."
                -- Lee Smolin
              • Phlip
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 11, 2002
                  > Just a test

                  Code to pass the test.
                • Bryan Dollery
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 11, 2002
                    $TEST = "test"
                    > > Just a $TEST
                    >
                    > Code to pass the $TEST

                    Refactored

                    b r y a n d o l l e r y | c e o
                    c h a o s e n g i n e e r s
                    +64 (0)21 330607
                    http://www.ChaosEngineers.co.nz

                    The difference between me and the other surrealists is that I'm a
                    surrealist.
                    - Dali

                  • Dave Rooney
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                      Is this thing on? Can you hear me back there?
                    • Chet Hendrickson
                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                        Hello Dave,

                        DR> Is this thing on? Can you hear me back there?

                        It's quiet, too quiet.

                        --
                        Best regards,
                        Chet mailto:lists@...
                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005

                          [snip]

                          > It's quiet, too quiet.

                          Yeah, anytime there's nothing from Ron for more than 12 hours, I get
                          nervous! ;)

                          Dave Rooney
                          Mayford Technologies
                          http://www.mayford.ca
                        • Jeff Grigg
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                            >> It's quiet, too quiet.

                            > Yeah, anytime there's nothing from Ron for more than
                            > 12 hours, I get nervous! ;)

                            I guess we've said it all. We can all go home now. ;->
                          • Jeff Grigg
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                              >>> It's quiet, too quiet.
                              >> Yeah, anytime there's nothing from Ron for more than
                              >> 12 hours, I get nervous! ;)
                              > I guess we've said it all. We can all go home now. ;->

                              http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html
                            • Charles R Martin
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                                Jeff Grigg wrote:

                                >>>It's quiet, too quiet.
                                >

                                >>Yeah, anytime there's nothing from Ron for more than
                                >>12 hours, I get nervous! ;)
                                >

                                > I guess we've said it all. We can all go home now. ;->

                                Hah, I *am* home.

                                (Finally.)

                                (Remind me to rant about "projects" in which the "customer" doesn't have
                                a clue what's needed, and won't talk to the real customers before
                                specifying something.)
                              • Shane Mingins
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                                  --- Chet Hendrickson <lists@...> wrote:

                                  > It's quiet, too quiet.

                                  Doesn't the US close for superbowl? We had a couple
                                  of radio DJ's here in NZ trying to ring people in the
                                  states 5 minutes before the end of the game. Suffice
                                  to say they never got anyone on the end if the phone
                                  ;-)

                                  Shane

                                  =====

                                  Shane Mingins

                                  shanemingins@...

                                  please remove clothes before emailing

                                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                                • Kay Pentecost
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 7, 2005
                                    Hi, Charles,

                                    <snip>

                                    > (Remind me to rant about "projects" in which the "customer"
                                    > doesn't have
                                    > a clue what's needed, and won't talk to the real customers before
                                    > specifying something.)

                                    I'd really like to hear about that.

                                    Kay Pentecost
                                  • Luiz Esmiralha
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 8, 2005
                                      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Shane Mingins
                                      <shanemingins@y...> wrote:

                                      > --- Chet Hendrickson <lists@h...> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > It's quiet, too quiet.
                                      > >

                                      > Doesn't the US close for superbowl? We had a couple
                                      > of radio DJ's here in NZ trying to ring people in the
                                      > states 5 minutes before the end of the game. Suffice
                                      > to say they never got anyone on the end if the phone
                                      > ;-)

                                      Ah! I thought you guys had decided to come over and enjoy Rio's
                                      Carnival. ;)
                                    • Charles R Martin
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 8, 2005
                                        Luiz Esmiralha wrote:

                                        > --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Shane Mingins
                                        > <shanemingins@y...> wrote:
                                        >
                                        >>--- Chet Hendrickson <lists@h...> wrote:
                                        >>
                                        >>>It's quiet, too quiet.
                                        >>>

                                        >>Doesn't the US close for superbowl? We had a couple
                                        >>of radio DJ's here in NZ trying to ring people in the
                                        >>states 5 minutes before the end of the game. Suffice
                                        >>to say they never got anyone on the end if the phone
                                        >>;-)
                                        >>

                                        > Ah! I thought you guys had decided to come over and enjoy Rio's
                                        > Carnival. ;)

                                        Oh, man, don't tease.
                                      • Tony Nassar
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 9, 2005
                                          A wardrobe malfunction at Carnaval is when all your clothes stay on.

                                          >Luiz Esmiralha wrote:
                                          >

                                          >>--- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Shane Mingins
                                          >><shanemingins@y...> wrote:

                                          >>>Doesn't the US close for superbowl? We had a couple
                                          >>>of radio DJ's here in NZ trying to ring people in the
                                          >>>states 5 minutes before the end of the game. Suffice
                                          >>>to say they never got anyone on the end if the phone
                                          >>>;-)
                                          >>>

                                          >>Ah! I thought you guys had decided to come over and enjoy Rio's
                                          >>Carnival. ;)

                                        • Luiz Esmiralha
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Feb 9, 2005
                                            On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:32:46 -0500, Tony Nassar <tony.nassar@...> wrote:

                                            > A wardrobe malfunction at Carnaval is when all your clothes stay on.

                                            *sigh*
                                            The same could be said of the Riviera beaches, the huge american porn
                                            industry and of some ecological manifestations.
                                            People don't walk around naked during Carnival, this only happens at
                                            the Sambadrome parade and is not as widespread as the media makes it
                                            look like. Even at the Sambadrome, less then 1% of the revelers are
                                            showing any nudity.

                                            Luiz
                                          • Charles R Martin
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Feb 9, 2005
                                              Fine, Luis, go ahead and spoil it for us.

                                              Luiz Esmiralha wrote:
                                              > On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:32:46 -0500, Tony Nassar <tony.nassar@...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              >>A wardrobe malfunction at Carnaval is when all your clothes stay on.
                                              >

                                              > *sigh*
                                              > The same could be said of the Riviera beaches, the huge american porn
                                              > industry and of some ecological manifestations.
                                              > People don't walk around naked during Carnival, this only happens at
                                              > the Sambadrome parade and is not as widespread as the media makes it
                                              > look like. Even at the Sambadrome, less then 1% of the revelers are
                                              > showing any nudity.
                                              >
                                              > Luiz

                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            • Jeff Grigg
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Feb 9, 2005

                                                --- Luiz Esmiralha <esmiralha@g...> wrote:
                                                > *sigh*
                                                > The same could be said of the Riviera beaches, [...]

                                                The Police can be such a downer. ;->

                                                (...bringing rationality, legality, order, etc. So boring! ;-)

                                                We have a much calmer version in Saint Louis. But we can talk about
                                                a few interesting ideas:
                                                http://www.riverfronttimes.com/issues/2005-02-02/feature.html
                                                (Read the options on the PDF "bingo" cards. ;-)

                                                Well... we can /talk/ big. ;->
                                              • Luiz Esmiralha
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Feb 9, 2005
                                                  On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:40:29 -0000, Jeff Grigg <jeffgrigg@...> wrote:

                                                  > > --- Tony Nassar <tony.nassar@o...> wrote:
                                                  > >> A wardrobe malfunction at Carnaval is when all your
                                                  > >> clothes stay on.
                                                  >
                                                  > --- Luiz Esmiralha <esmiralha@g...> wrote:
                                                  > > *sigh*
                                                  > > The same could be said of the Riviera beaches, [...]
                                                  >
                                                  > The Police can be such a downer. ;->
                                                  >
                                                  > (...bringing rationality, legality, order, etc. So boring! ;-)
                                                  >
                                                  > We have a much calmer version in Saint Louis. But we can talk about
                                                  > a few interesting ideas:
                                                  > http://www.riverfronttimes.com/issues/2005-02-02/feature.html
                                                  > (Read the options on the PDF "bingo" cards. ;-)
                                                  >
                                                  > Well... we can /talk/ big. ;->

                                                  Way cool game! Could be "tropicalized" for Rio's Carnival! :)
                                                • Chip Whitmer
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Feb 14, 2005
                                                    Green bar!

                                                    I'm having trouble posting to Yahoo from Outlook. My first alternate
                                                    e-mail address is "cwhitmer@..."; however, when I post a message,
                                                    I get a response saying:

                                                    "We are unable to deliver the message from <cwhitmer@...>
                                                    to <extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com>. The email address used to send
                                                    your message is not subscribed to this group."

                                                    Any ideas?

                                                    - Chip Whitmer

                                                    Of course, if you can read this, then I must have solved the problem...
                                                    :-)