Properties of a coach - mini-poll

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      On Monday 01 January 2001 16:54, you wrote:
      > What would people see as being requirements for a coach?
      >
      > I am in a location where there doesn't seem to be many people who
      have
      > actually used XP around. Short of experience on multiple XP
      projects,
      > can anyone make any suggestions.

      Mini poll: How much time should a coach spend pairing with the crew?

      ( ) 0% of the time
      ( ) 33% of the time
      ( ) 67% of the time
      ( ) all the time

      --Phlip

      (New question: What to do about the coach who picks the first option?
      ;)
    • Gareth Reeves
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
        >This used to happen to me on C3 when Kent would visit: he'd see
        >stuff that I couldn't see. It's that old frog in the pot of water
        >thing.

        Yeah, he has done that to me to, sometimes even over a web cam ;-)

        My point was that to have a team without a full time coach they at
        least need the basic practices of testing and refactoring and doing
        the simplest thing. I am sure that we are in agreement.

        Gareth