RE: [XP] Re: Find a good manager

  • Dinwiddie, George
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2000
      > But do try to detect "bait and switch" interviews!!!

      Yikes! Well, I interviewed with 3 people, including the CIO,
      for my current position. A year later, none of those people
      are still here. Actually, meeting the CIO very nearly made
      me turn down the job offer. It was the third person, with
      whom I thought I thought I'd be working, that convinced me to
      take the job. Unfortunately, that person left 2 or 3 months
      after I started. What a shame! I really wanted to work with
      them, based on something very much like your "do you want to
      breathe this air" criteria

      - George