RE: [XP] Metrics: LOC

  • Aleksi Niemelä
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 10, 2000
      > But you could have 200 lines of gibberish, too. Given the
      > same level of readability, 20 lines is better than 200
      > lines, would you agree?

      Yep, sure thing! I guess we basically understand each other.

      I thought you were promoting loss of lines by compressing same meaning into
      fewer lines. So I thought to object by providing an example where the level
      of compression is simply way too high for a mere mortal, or better for
      average programmer, to understand or to master.

      - Aleksi