RE: [XP] Re: How to handle 280 messages in two days [OT]

  • Robert C. Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      My strategy for handing 200 messages in a day:

      Read messages and respond till I have responded to 5. Then, ^A, ^D.

      Robert C. Martin | "Uncle Bob" | Software Consultants
      Object Mentor Inc. | rmartin@... | We'll help you get
      PO Box 5757 | Tel: (800) 338-6716 | your projects done.
      565 Lakeview Pkwy | Fax: (847) 573-1658 | www.objectmentor.com
      Suite 135 | | www.XProgramming.com
      Vernon Hills, IL, | Training and Mentoring | www.junit.org
      60061 | OO, XP, Java, C++, Python|

    • Glew, Andy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        <john.arrizza@m...> wrote:
        > What are your strategies for handling 200-300 messages after a two day
        > business trip (or a few days vacation)?

        I sort by author.
        I look at anything people I respect have posted,
        and perhaps what they have replied to.
        I delete everything else.