http://pluralsight.com/training/Authors/Details/zoiner-tejada

  • Nancy Van Schooenderwoert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2014
      June 2-4 Agile Games is coming back to the Microsoft NERD Center in
      Cambridge!

      The Agile Games 2014 Conference is a unique event in the Boston area.
      Members learn to enhance team building skills, at any level, through the
      use of games. The fifth annual Agile Games promises to deliver even more
      opportunities to learn, play and network with fellow Agilists.

      This conference has introduced many useful games in our first 5 years,
      and we are now hearing a desire from the community to become more
      skilled at using games effectively. Whether you want a game to create
      understanding, get work done, or spark an "Aha!" moment, good debriefing
      is key. Our program will offer plenty of opportunities to build this and
      many more vital skills.

      We are in the planning stages of the event, please check our website
      frequently for the most up to date information:
      http://www.agilegamesnewengland.com/

      Agile hardware? Yes! Agile safety-critical Embedded Systems too

      Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, Lean-Agile Partners Inc.

      US mobile: 781 301 1822 nancyv@...
      Twitter: @vanschoo http://www.leanagilepartners.com