AgileDC October 8th - Schedule, and Car build Workshop

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013
      You are invited to the following event:

      AGILEDC 2013 - http://agiledc.org
      Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
      Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
      Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University
      800 Florida Avenue Northeast
      Washington, DC 20002

      We bring together Agile thought-leaders and practitioners from government agencies and private industries alike, for an engaging series of talks, workshops and networking opportunities.
      WikiSpeed Car Build Workshop - We have an Extreme Manufacturing Car Build. You'll immerse in Object Oriented Architecture, Scrum team delivery, and XP practices to create the ah-ha! moment to apply agile across your organization. No hardware experience is required, but do bring any mechanics tool or gear you may have!

      Final Schedule is Up - We have selected 45 talks and will be posting a schedule of talks shortly. Plus the WikiSpeed Car Build workshop http://agiledc.org/xmworkshop/
      AgileDC Tickets Going Fast - AgileDC 2013 is just around the corner and tickets are going fast. 70% of the tickets are gone and last year we sold out a week before the conference so get your tickets while you can.

      AgileDC Charities - We have also chosen this years charities and will be donating to WIKISPEED and the Juvenile Diabetes Research fund. Last year AgielDC donated $12,000 to charities and this year we hope to do the same.

      Agile DC Executive Summit - The AgileDC organizers would like to welcome the Agile DC Executive summit to the list of Agile conferences in the DC area. This companion conference is organized by LitheSpeed one of our generous platinum sponsors and will be held the day before the AgileDC conference. The Agile DC Executive Summit (http://agiledcsummit.com), a half-day conference organized by LitheSpeed. It's scheduled for October 7th, the day before AgileDC, at Gallaudet University's Kellogg Center.

      Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

      We hope you can make it!

      Cheers,
      Agile Philanthropy