Agile adoption

  • jose_alanya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013

      Hi,

      Do you know where I can find any case studies about the agile adoption? Currently, I'm working on a road map for my job to implement this and I'm reviewing documentation that I got from the Internet so if you can share any books, forums to get more details about this, that would be great!

      All the best!

      Jose Alanya

    • Keith Ray