Re: [XP] plugging in RST/exploratory testing

  • Josue Barbosa dos Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
      On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

      > The short answer is no.

      +1.

      I remembered that I read some analogy about it. Here it is:

      "Trying to implement Scrum without automation is like trying to drive a
      sports
      car on a beaten-up dirt track�you won�t experience the full potential of
      your exciting vehicle,
      you will get horribly frustrated, and no doubt you will end up damaging
      and probably blaming the car."

      From here:

      http://www.axisagile.com/sample-chapters/sample-chapter06-questioning-quality-scrum-shortcuts-without-cutting-corners-ilan-goldstein.pdf

      --