Re: Free Planning Poker Cards ?

  • Michael McKechnie
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 28 6:17 AM
      I've had successful estimation sessions using hand-written numbers on story cards, and also using columns on a whiteboard with (and without) numbers on the columns. If you can't find cards in time, you might try these. If I want to avoid anchoring while using the board method, I get folks to flash a number of fingers at the same time.

      Alternatively, have somebody bring in regular cards and treat the card values as powers of two :)
    • Michael McKechnie
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 28 6:17 AM