Agile Methods Research Study

  • Diana Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hello, everyone. I am an Information Systems faculty member at the University of Texas at San Antonio. I am conducting a research study concerning the project and team factors that influence agile method fit and usability.

      I have developed an online survey instrument to gather information from project managers, developers, testers, and product owners who have participated in an agile or structured software development effort. If you meet that criteria, I would be very grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete the survey. It takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete and is located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SS2T9DN.

      The gathered responses will help identify factors that significantly impact the use of agile software development methods. Your time and support are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or problems completing the survey, please contact me at Diana.young@...<mailto:Diana.young@...>.