Re: [XP] Request to participate in a survey about agile development

  • Francis Fish
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hi Markus

      Could you clarify what

      a standard software/an individual software/a mix of both

      means?

      I think your asking something along the lines of: custom development for
      consumer/enterprise/in house - perhaps? I can't answer the question as it
      stands, because I don't know what it means.

      Thanks and regards,

      Francis

      Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/fjfish
      Blog at http://www.francisfish.com
      Books at https://leanpub.com/u/fjfish
      CV http://www.pharmarketeer.com/francis.html

      I have no intention of apologizing for believing in people, for insisting
      that we all use this moment and these assets to create some art and improve
      the world around us.
      To do anything less than that is a crime. - Seth Godin

    • markus_hummel@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
        Hi Francis,

        sorry for the late answer, I didn't get a notification about your message somehow. Individual software is tailored for one specific customer, whereas standard software is intended for selling to as many customers as possible. I hope this helps, thanks.

        Regards,

        Markus