Request to participate in a survey about agile development

  • markus_hummel@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Dear all,

      After consultation with the group owner(s), I'd like to invite the
      members of the 'extremeprogramming' group to participate in my study
      about the impact of agile software-development on the communication
      mechanisms of project teams. You have the chance to win one of four
      Amazon giftcards (value 50$ each). You can find the survey here:
      http://france.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=76893&lang=\
      en
      <http://france.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=76893&lang\
      =en>

      Participation in the survey is completely anonymous and the results are
      only used for scientific purposes without any risks attached. If you
      want to participate in the lottery and receive a report with the
      results, you have the optional possibility to submit your e-mail address
      at the end of the survey.

      I'd greatly appreciate it if you support my research by
      participating in this survey.

      Kind regards,

      Markus
      PhD Student, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

    • Francis Fish
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
        Hi Markus

        Could you clarify what

        a standard software/an individual software/a mix of both

        means?

        I think your asking something along the lines of: custom development for
        consumer/enterprise/in house - perhaps? I can't answer the question as it
        stands, because I don't know what it means.

        Thanks and regards,

        Francis

        Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/fjfish
        Blog at http://www.francisfish.com
        Books at https://leanpub.com/u/fjfish
        CV http://www.pharmarketeer.com/francis.html

        I have no intention of apologizing for believing in people, for insisting
        that we all use this moment and these assets to create some art and improve
        the world around us.
        To do anything less than that is a crime. - Seth Godin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
          Hi Francis,

          sorry for the late answer, I didn't get a notification about your message somehow. Individual software is tailored for one specific customer, whereas standard software is intended for selling to as many customers as possible. I hope this helps, thanks.

          Regards,

          Markus