Re: [XP] Architecture backlog

  • Leonardo Postacchini
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
      By increasing real sprint size(time in between deliverables regardless what
      you tagged as the sprint) for example. Look back at this thread: planning
      ahead, looking to the horizon, making architetural decisions up front, big
      client having big needs being served by long deliveries.

      All of it sounds and smells like waterfall.