Re: [XP] Architecture backlog

  • Michal Svoboda
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 15, 2013
      steveropa@... wrote:
      > I’m struggling with how many people are finding ways to use what they
      > feel are Agile terms in order to bring us back to BDUF and waterfall.

      Interesting thread. Why do you think epics are bringing us back to BDUF?

      Michal Svoboda
    • Leonardo Postacchini
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2013
        By increasing real sprint size(time in between deliverables regardless what
        you tagged as the sprint) for example. Look back at this thread: planning
        ahead, looking to the horizon, making architetural decisions up front, big
        client having big needs being served by long deliveries.

        All of it sounds and smells like waterfall.