Planning Poker online tool which support observers

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
      Thanks to Mike Cohn for making PlanningPoker.com available to all of us,
      free of charge. Its simple and quite easy to use. I like the fact that all
      cards flip over when the last person has given his estimate.

      The tool, in its current version, does not support observers. Do you know
      of an online Planning Poker tool which can support observers (say Product
      Owner/Scrum Master) ?

      Thanks,
      Ram

    • Steven Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
        I am curious why anybody not actively involved should be watching "the
        sausage being made"?

        It is the discussion that really matters - is that being observed?