Distributed team - tools for Story Mapping

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      I am helping a distributed team (PO and developers in different locations)
      and though, personally, I like "physical" story maps better, the team would
      need an electronic tool for story mapping.

      Which electronic tool(s) have you used for "virtual" story maps?
      Considering that we are currently using excel/google spread sheet to manage
      stories, it would be great if the tool would have an "import" feature (so
      that we need not write stories again) . Some form of "export" functionality
      will be nice to have feature.

      Thanks,
      Ram

    • Steve Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
        Trello.com works great for managing tasks/stories/backlogs, and it's also
        free.

        On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Ram Srinivasan <vasan.ram@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I am helping a distributed team (PO and developers in different locations)
        > and though, personally, I like "physical" story maps better, the team would
        > need an electronic tool for story mapping.
        >
        > Which electronic tool(s) have you used for "virtual" story maps?
        > Considering that we are currently using excel/google spread sheet to manage
        > stories, it would be great if the tool would have an "import" feature (so
        > that we need not write stories again) . Some form of "export" functionality
        > will be nice to have feature.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ram

        Steve Smith