Re: [XP] Is this an XP style working environment for the Boeing 787 battery system team?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2013
      Allen,

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 7:10 AM, Allen Higgins <allen.higgins@...> wrote:

      > Q: Do Boeing teams and/or their contractors employ XP work practices as a
      > given?
      > e.g. user story cards, task boards, burndown charts, using the walls,
      > collaborative design spaces, collective ownership.
      >
      > Looking at Gizmag's image gallery, the photos reveal an office environment
      > that, to my eyes, looks like an XP style workplace.

      I don't think you can detect XP from looking at the walls ...

      Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor -- Anne Lamott

    • Liang Qiao
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2013
        It may be true, or not.
        You could see same thing in Scrum, even in waterfall.

        乔梁(Qiao Liang)

        Blog: http://blog.csdn.net/tony1130

        On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Allen Higgins <allen.higgins@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Q: Do Boeing teams and/or their contractors employ XP work practices as a
        > given?
        > e.g. user story cards, task boards, burndown charts, using the walls,
        > collaborative design spaces, collective ownership.
        >
        > Looking at Gizmag's image gallery, the photos reveal an office environment
        > that, to my eyes, looks like an XP style workplace.
        >

        > http://www.gizmag.com/boeing-battery-final-certification-test/26956/pictures#2
        >

        > http://www.gizmag.com/boeing-battery-final-certification-test/26956/pictures#4
        >
        > Allen

      • Allen Higgins
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2013
          Indeed, one can read too much into traces appearing on walls.