Re: [XP] Re: Origins of user stories

  • Larry Brunelle
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 1, 2013
      Malapine wrote:

      [snip]

      > As an ATM user, I want the machine to dispense money without
      > debiting my account, so I can spend more.

      [snip]

      Are you running for election somewhere? :-)
    • JeffGrigg
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 2, 2013
        --- Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...> wrote:
        > The inmate example is an interesting case. For some
        > applications, the inmates might be the *users*, not
        > just stakeholders.

        Since when are the users of a system not stakeholders?

        They're the ones who have to live with the system every day.
      • Chet Hendrickson
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 2, 2013
          It is the Customer's job to balance the desires of all the stakeholders. In the inmate case, it may be prudent for her to not provide all the features they may wish.

          chet

          Chet Hendrickson
          lists@...