ANN: XP2013 Call for Contributions

  • christian_hassa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      The XP2013 conference will take place June 3rd-7th in beautiful Vienna, Austria.

      As co-program chair of the Industry & Practices program, I want to draw your attention to our call for proposals which closes at 2nd of March 2013: http://xp2013.org/call-for-industry-contributions/

      We are still looking for submissions in all themes (Product ownership and product design, Software engineering, Leadership and coaching, Experience report presentations, Hands-on engineering sessions).

      - Christian