Re: [XP] The Agile Manifesto using the ten hundred most used words

  • Angela Harms
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
      "words that MR LAWYER uses" -- nice.

      Angela Harms
      cell or text: 541-337-8088
      http://twitter.com/angelaharms

      On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM, James Grenning <
      james@...> wrote:

      > Adrian, thanks for starting this. Fun morning distraction
      >
      > I was surprised to find conversation in the list with all other words that
      > are missing.
      >
      > Here is mine:
      >
      > http://bit.ly/dumbed_down_agile_manifesto

      > > > Fun stuff. Here's my attempt:
      > > > http://bit.ly/WPz6Wq
      > >
      > > Nice.
      > >
      > > > It turns out that "computer" is in the list, that makes things easier.
      > >
      > > D'oh! ;-)
      > >
      > > Adrian

    • James Grenning
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
        Thanks.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
          :)

          It is fun.

          One quibble. We chose "over" quite carefully. "Rather than" implies more "instead of". Recall that "over" represents a preference but not a strict prohibition against the things on the right.

          On Jan 20, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Laurent Bossavit <laurent@...> wrote:

          > > http://is.gd/Mnl0zN
          > >
          > > Can you do better?
          >
          > Fun stuff. Here's my attempt:
          > http://bit.ly/WPz6Wq
          >
          > It turns out that "computer" is in the list, that makes things easier.

          Yin and Yang I figure.
          -- Tom Jeffries