Re: [XP] The Agile Manifesto using the ten hundred most used words

  • James Grenning
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
      Adrian, thanks for starting this. Fun morning distraction

      I was surprised to find conversation in the list with all other words that are missing.

      Here is mine:

      http://bit.ly/dumbed_down_agile_manifesto

      On Jan 20, 2013, at 7:22 AM, Adrian Howard wrote:

      > > Fun stuff. Here's my attempt:
      > > http://bit.ly/WPz6Wq
      >
      > Nice.
      >
      > > It turns out that "computer" is in the list, that makes things easier.
      >
      > D'oh! ;-)
      >
      > Adrian

    • Angela Harms
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
        "words that MR LAWYER uses" -- nice.

        Angela Harms
        cell or text: 541-337-8088
        http://twitter.com/angelaharms

        On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM, James Grenning <
        james@...> wrote:

        > Adrian, thanks for starting this. Fun morning distraction
        >
        > I was surprised to find conversation in the list with all other words that
        > are missing.
        >
        > Here is mine:
        >
        > http://bit.ly/dumbed_down_agile_manifesto

        > > > Fun stuff. Here's my attempt:
        > > > http://bit.ly/WPz6Wq
        > >
        > > Nice.
        > >
        > > > It turns out that "computer" is in the list, that makes things easier.
        > >
        > > D'oh! ;-)
        > >
        > > Adrian

      • James Grenning
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2013
            :)

            It is fun.

            One quibble. We chose "over" quite carefully. "Rather than" implies more "instead of". Recall that "over" represents a preference but not a strict prohibition against the things on the right.

            On Jan 20, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Laurent Bossavit <laurent@...> wrote:

            > > http://is.gd/Mnl0zN
            > >
            > > Can you do better?
            >
            > Fun stuff. Here's my attempt:
            > http://bit.ly/WPz6Wq
            >
            > It turns out that "computer" is in the list, that makes things easier.

            Yin and Yang I figure.
            -- Tom Jeffries