Analysis of Agile practices and their evolution over the time - Survey

  • FedericoB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hello to all the members of this great group,

      my name is Federico Bellani and I am currently a second year graduate student at
      the Bocconi University, located in Italy.
      I am working on my final thesis, investigating and deepening my knowledge about
      the agile methods practices used nowadays.
      By answering the survey I'm carrying out, you will significantly help me to
      improve the quality of my research; I would be happy to share the results with
      every respondent.
      You will not take more than 8-10 minutes to complete the survey and I would be
      grateful to you for a lifetime!
      Please, answer the survey through the link below:
      https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e5Vg5Bay41W9LkV

      Best regards and happy new year,
      Federico Bellani