Re: [XP] Scrum Certification

  • Daniel Wildt
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2012
      Do you have a place/moment in the company to share knowledge?

      A way that you could talk about practices? This way you can start
      sharing knowledge about short release cycles, how customer feedback is
      important, how good it is to delivery continuously to customers so
      they can evaluate, how planning can be effective, and things like
      that.

      Or run a coding dojo? With this you can start sharing more knowledge
      about pairing, simple design and tdd.

      -- Daniel Wildt (+55 51 99989030) - http://twitter.com/dwildt