First and foremost, it is not your responsibility to change the customer. --- I

  • strazhce
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2012
      Customer's environment has some history. So I would ask why do they use agile terms, how that happened. And have an honest talk about what you expect to be agile environment when you apply for the job with agile in the title and what you see in reality.

      Remember, It is not your responsibility to change the customer. You were hired for something else. So you can breath freely :-)

      Oleg