Re: [XP] Well done waterfall+agile

  • Allen Higgins
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2012
      I view SCRUM and Kanban as exactly that, although not a facade as such
      with its negative connotations as a falsification of the underlying
      process however.
      In my opinion a SCRUM or Kanban style environment that emphasises the
      XP practices can in fact coexist nicely with a ISO 9001:2008 QMS
      corporate environment.

      Allen