A little warnning report to Unity.

  • lincaican
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26, 2012
      I 've read the TDD for embeded C,and try to use the Unity.
      Now I can understand the basic of Unity framework.
      And yesterday,I try to used it in my some 32-bit Maxim MCU project.
      I found there are 2 warnings of Unity.
      1.the library I got haven't define the putchar() -- But it's not important.
      2.in the Unity,the declaration of function which haven't parameter,such as
      void xx(),
      it warns that it's the old style declaration,
      void xx(void)
      is ok.