[spam] {JOB} - Looking for Lean/Agile Trainers and Coaches in NYC

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
      Apologies for the spam, but if you know someone who is looking, may be you
      can help them by sending them my contact info (email)?

      Thanks,
      Ram

    • Buddha Buck
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
        As far as spam goes, this isn't very spammy. If I were a list maven,
        I'd forgive you, but that's not my job on this list.

        I take it you aren't familiar with the xp-jobs@yahoogroups.com list?
        It seems like the right place for this query.

        Also, I find your posting slightly ambiguous. Are you looking for
        coaches in the NYC area, or are you asking if anyone is looking for
        coaches?

        On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Ram Srinivasan <vasan.ram@...> wrote:
        > Apologies for the spam, but if you know someone who is looking, may be you
        > can help them by sending them my contact info (email)?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ram

      • Ram Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
          Thank you, was not a part of that group, but now joined and am sending it
          out to xp-jobs and scrum-jobs as well.

          Just to clarify, am looking for an Agile and Lean Coaches in NYC area

          -Ram