AgileDC October 23 - Join Us

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012
      Join us for AgileDC.

      Just 1 month left before Agile DC. We sold out last year so please do not delay.

      We are proud to have Jim Highsmith as our Keynote Speaker and with over 40 talks to choose from and networking events we believe this is a huge value for only $150.

      AgileDC 2012 - October 23rd - Washington DC - Kellogg Conference Hotel

      AgileDC is the largest community organized Agile event in the Washington metro area. We bring together Agile thought-leaders and practitioners from government agencies and private industries alike, for an engaging series of talks, workshops and networking opportunities.

      Visit http://agiledc.org for information and registration.

      15% off using the code "UserGroup"
      or this link
      http://agiledc2012.eventbrite.com/?discount=UserGroup

      Last years conference nearly sold out so we have increased the number of tickets and we have more tracks to choose from.

      AgileDC is a not-for-profit conference organized by Agile Philanthropy.

      Thanks

      Bob Payne
      Organizer
      AgileDC 2012