Re: [XP] A guy who wants to practise in XP

  • lincaican
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
      Jesue,I found it!
      A so bad name__I mean they translate it in China,if I don't got the information here from you,I just couldn't find.
      Many for java,many for PC ----I don't mean that they are less helpful,but it could take my time to fill the gap between the different language and different enviroment.

      In China ,it's impossible to log twitter or facebook,nice to meet you here,Grenning!

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, James Grenning <james@...> wrote:

      > I see you are from China. My book is available in Chinese.

      > James Grenning Author of TDD for Embedded C
      > www.renaissancesoftware.net http://pragprog.com/titles/jgade/
      > www.renaissancesoftware.net/blog
      > www.twitter.com/jwgrenning
      >

      > On Aug 31, 2012, at 10:20 AM, lincaican wrote:
      >
      > > A great suggestion,I will check it later.
      > > Thank you,Lin
      > >
      > > --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, James Grenning <james@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > You might want to look at Test-Driven Development for Embedded C (www.pragprog.com/titles/jgade) and numerous articles on my website and blog.
      > > >
      > > > Like George suggested, join the AgileEmbedded yahoo group and get some suggestions there
      > > >
      > > > thanks, James

      > > > James Grenning Author of TDD for Embedded C
      > > > www.renaissancesoftware.net http://pragprog.com/titles/jgade/
      > > > www.renaissancesoftware.net/blog
      > > > www.twitter.com/jwgrenning

    • lincaican
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 26, 2012
        I 've read the TDD for embeded C,and try to use the Unity.
        Now I can understand the basic of Unity framework.
        And yesterday,I try to used it in my some 32-bit Maxim MCU project.
        I found there are 2 warnings of Unity.
        1.the library I got haven't define the putchar() -- But it's not important.
        2.in the Unity,the declaration of function which haven't parameter,such as
        void xx(),
        it warns that it's the old style declaration,
        void xx(void)
        is ok.