embedded C/C++, TDD, contractor

  • wyatt@yellowcello.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Greetings.

      I'm engaged with a scrum team who is looking for 1 to 2 developers with
      embedded C/C++, TDD, MATLAB/Simulink, and XP practices to be a member on
      their team.

      The organization has recently transitioned to Agile. The team is a lot of
      fun and now starting to apply XP practices to their testing/development
      activities. This particular team interfaces with five other teams in the
      organization and participates in PSI trains every four sprints - sprint
      lengths are 2-weeks.

      Team health is better than good, and they're always working on and
      improving their dysfunctions.

      If you have embedded experience in the automobile/tractor industry, are a
      team player with a voice, and interested, please ping me at your earliest
      convenience.

      In advance, thank you.

      Regards,
      -wyatt