回复: [XP] A guy who wants to practise in XP

  • 辛昕
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Nice to meet you!Keith.
      Here is Guangzhou,China,and you?
      well,actually,I just try to contact people who work with XP.
      I haven't prepare for a project.
      What I want to do instead of begin a project,I 've just write in the message previous.
      Thank you for your reply

      I might be available - contact me via email (where you are. Project info. Efc.
      Keith . Ray @ gmail dot com

      C. Keith Ray
      http://agilesolutionspace.blogspot.com/
      twitter: @ckeithray