Companies which use Pair Programming in the UK?

  • phddundee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2012
      Hi all,

      I'm a PhD student at the University of Dundee, up in Scotland. As part of my research, I'm interested in exploring communication within pairs in the industry - but I'm having trouble finding software development companies that practice pair programming.

      Do you know of any companies who (i) use PP; (ii) may be willing to provide some time to help with my research? I realise this is a long shot- any help you can give shall be most appreciated.

      Thanks,
      phddundee.