Re: [XP] Plane Game ?

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2012
      It is a good game. I have used it before. It is particularly good for
      teaching flow to managers and other non-technical people.

      If there are technical people in the room I suggest having them write some
      simple software instead. Immersion is a powerful technique and origami is
      not comparable to software.