Plane Game ?

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2012
      I was quite fascinated about how people use the plane game to teach
      different agile/kanban concepts.

      http://tastycupcakes.org/2011/07/agile-airplanes/
      http://tastycupcakes.org/2009/06/you-are-not-in-control/

      I have used it for teaching scrum and for teaching Theory of Constraints.

      What concepts do you teach using the plane game (and its variations) ?

      Ram

    • Adam Sroka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2012
        It is a good game. I have used it before. It is particularly good for
        teaching flow to managers and other non-technical people.

        If there are technical people in the room I suggest having them write some
        simple software instead. Immersion is a powerful technique and origami is
        not comparable to software.