Re: [XP] Re: Release Planning based on Velocity

  • Curtis Cooley
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 2, 2012
      Sorry for the top post, using my phone :-(

      Others have hinted but I've not seen anyone say, building projects is easy,
      building teams is hard. On the off chance you manage to build a high
      performance team, you already have plans to tear of down.

      I suggest you don't do that.

    • MarvinToll.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 3, 2012
        Is this akin to the notion that:

        "If you push a metaphor too hard the wheels kind of fall off." [Richard Greene]