Re: [XP] Agile adoption benefits and limitations research:seeking for agile practitioners

  • Adam SoliƄski
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 28, 2012
      Hi everybody,

      First, I would like to thank you for your interest in the survey. Could you
      indicate where the idea of "no plan" is mentioned in the survey? That would
      be a misconception, however, I would have never meant that on purpose.
      Thanks in advance,

      Regards,
      Adam

    • Kay A Pentecost
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 10, 2012
        Hey, Curtis,

        I knew you weren't confusing me... and it's okay. I know you're wise and
        wonderful and witty!!

        Kay