Re: [XP] Test, ignore

  • Tim Ottinger
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2012
      A client's qa group is trying something new and tagging (not ignoring or deleting per se) tests iff it is not a stop-ship issue AND a defect has been filed.  Nobody knows yet if it is a great convenience, a way to stockpile pain, a brilliant stroke or a slippery slope. We will see.

      I'm open to experimentation like this if it is done mindfully.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android