Re: [XP] [ANN] Webinar: Software Architecture in an Agile Environment

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2012
      Ron,

      On 5/2/12 12:38 PM, RonJeffries wrote:
      > Hi Avi ...
      > Let's listen to what people say for a bit but it is looking right now
      > as if agile-ann may be the right answer.

      I would prefer to read announcements of webinars and training on the
      Agile-ANN list rather than here. (And I subscribe to both.)

      - George

    • Adam Sroka
      Message 2 of 14 , May 2, 2012
        Ditto. I am also getting the Typemock webinar announcements from MANY
        lists. I would like to request that they be *consolidated* to the Agile-ANN
        lists rather than broadcast to every peripherally related list.

        On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM, George Dinwiddie
        <lists@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Ron,
        >

        > On 5/2/12 12:38 PM, RonJeffries wrote:
        > > Hi Avi ...
        > > Let's listen to what people say for a bit but it is looking right now
        > > as if agile-ann may be the right answer.
        >
        > I would prefer to read announcements of webinars and training on the
        > Agile-ANN list rather than here. (And I subscribe to both.)
        >
        > - George

      • Tim Ottinger
        Message 3 of 14 , May 2, 2012
          A client's qa group is trying something new and tagging (not ignoring or deleting per se) tests iff it is not a stop-ship issue AND a defect has been filed.  Nobody knows yet if it is a great convenience, a way to stockpile pain, a brilliant stroke or a slippery slope. We will see.

          I'm open to experimentation like this if it is done mindfully.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android