Test, ignore

    Message 1 of 14 , May 2 9:31 AM
      Test, ignore

    • RonJeffries
      Message 2 of 14 , May 2 9:38 AM
        Hi Avi ...
        Let's listen to what people say for a bit but it is looking right now as if agile-ann may be the right answer.
        Thanks,
        On May 2, 2012, at 11:57 AM, typemock wrote:

        > Certainly, if the members and moderators are not interested in these events, I will not post them here anymore and you can always here about them on agile-ann and from Typemock.

        Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
        But since no one was listening, everything must be said again. -- Andre Gide

      • Michael Hill
        Message 3 of 14 , May 2 10:16 AM
          Why would you ever ignore a test?

          Either the test is valid, in which case it represents a defect in the code,
          or it's invalid, in which it represents a defect in the test.

          Love,
          Hill

          On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffriesacm@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Test, ignore

        • George Dinwiddie
          Message 4 of 14 , May 2 11:32 AM
            Ron,

            On 5/2/12 12:38 PM, RonJeffries wrote:
            > Hi Avi ...
            > Let's listen to what people say for a bit but it is looking right now
            > as if agile-ann may be the right answer.

            I would prefer to read announcements of webinars and training on the
            Agile-ANN list rather than here. (And I subscribe to both.)

            - George

          • Adam Sroka
            Message 5 of 14 , May 2 12:09 PM
              Ditto. I am also getting the Typemock webinar announcements from MANY
              lists. I would like to request that they be *consolidated* to the Agile-ANN
              lists rather than broadcast to every peripherally related list.

              On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM, George Dinwiddie
              <lists@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Ron,
              >

              > On 5/2/12 12:38 PM, RonJeffries wrote:
              > > Hi Avi ...
              > > Let's listen to what people say for a bit but it is looking right now
              > > as if agile-ann may be the right answer.
              >
              > I would prefer to read announcements of webinars and training on the
              > Agile-ANN list rather than here. (And I subscribe to both.)
              >
              > - George

            • Tim Ottinger
              Message 6 of 14 , May 2 12:26 PM
                A client's qa group is trying something new and tagging (not ignoring or deleting per se) tests iff it is not a stop-ship issue AND a defect has been filed.  Nobody knows yet if it is a great convenience, a way to stockpile pain, a brilliant stroke or a slippery slope. We will see.

                I'm open to experimentation like this if it is done mindfully.

                Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android