ANN: XP2012 - Last Day before Price Increase

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Hi All,

      If you haven't yet registered for XP2012, today would be a good day to
      do so, as prices go up 2000SEK (about 300 USD, 225 EUR) tomorrow.

      The conference is May 21-25, in Malmo, Sweden. I've been working on
      the program and I think it's a good one. Here are just a few
      highlights:
      * The main conference, Tuesday through Thursday, incorporates
      workshops, talks, technical demos, panels, research papers and three
      days of Open Space.
      * Monday's tutorials include "Coaching Agile Teams" by J.B.
      Rainsberger and Ruud Wijnands, "Clean Code Seminar" by Emily Bache and
      "Hands-On TDD with Javascript" by Patrick Kua
      * Friday is Embedded day, featuring James Grenning and Nancy van
      Schooenderwoert. See http://xp2012.org/program/features/embedded-day
      * Trying to figure out how to get a project started? Diana Larsen
      presents "Liftoff! Launching Agile Teams and Projects" - also on
      Friday.

      For full details, or to register, go to http://xp2012.org

      Charlie