Re: Rolling Rocks Downhill - Live!

  • clarke ching
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 2:39 AM
      Thanks Kay.

      > What kind of feedback are you looking for?

      Just general thoughts about "was it readable" & "was it useful", really. I don't need proofing - my copy editor will do that. I've written the story so that it focuses on "ideas" and "principles" rather than their "how" the characters implement them. The hardest part, for me, has been making the story readable and interesting.

      I hope you find it useful ... my goal is to spread Agile Thinking, more than Agile Practice, into the wider corporate software development world. Things that people like you and I take for granted ... they don't.

      You're very kind to reply.
      Clarke