Re: [XP] interesting and somewhat on topic

  • M. Manca
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
      Il 10/04/2012 00:28, RonJeffries ha scritto:

      > Hi Charlie and John,
      >
      > On Apr 9, 2012, at 6:23 PM, Charlie Poole wrote:
      >
      > > Good to know! Care to share the URL or other point of publication
      > with us?
      >
      > I linked the words "interesting article" actually.
      >
      > I guess you're some of those text guys ...
      >
      > http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2012/04/09/the-best-kept-management-secret-on-the-planet-agile/
      >
      > :)

      Ron,
      it is a true never end story, to innovate something it is not only
      necessary a specific academic/school set of notions, best of all it is
      necessary to have a mind able to approach the problem in an effective
      way, seems to me that if someone would solve a problem he needs a sort
      of strategy and then he has to actuate some tactics. If he has the
      necessary knowledge could be in advantage but if he doesn't use any
      strategy and tactics he could be surpassed by someone initially without
      any knowledge but with the best strategy and tactics. So I think this
      happened also to agile methods the winner is emerged for the strategy
      and tactics not for the knowledge (both agile and no agile teams have
      knowledge).