Re: [XP] Software Agility: Seven Design Concerns

  • Lior Friedman
    Message 1 of 84 , Apr 9 8:07 AM
      On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...>wrote:

      > **
      > Can we usefully say things about degrees of testability?

      at the risk of opening a tangent thread, I would say not really.
      Given the right tools,know how and will, (almost) any code can be tested.

      I believe that the term "tesability" is many time used to describe the
      "ease of writing tests" or as a proxy to "properly designed" code. So I
      find it more useful to talk about what makes good code.

      Lior

    • Lior Friedman
      Message 84 of 84 , Apr 9 8:07 AM