Looking for Guests to talk about XP on Podcast

  • gplfreak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Here at Integrum, we record a weekly podcast called the "ScrumCast". The ScrumCast is where we discuss a variety of topics related to Agile adoption, Scrum, teams, technical practices and community. Influential members of the Agile community frequently join our discussions to share their opinions and experiences.

      You can see past episodes at http://integrumtech.com/category/scrumpodcast/

      We are looking for guests to chat about technical practices and which practices make sense for new teams to begin adopting first. If you are interested drop me a line at derek@....

      Derek Neighbors
      Integrum Technolgies