ANN: Call for presentations: Agile Roots June 21-22, Salt Lake City

  • utahkay
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2012
      We want your participation as a presenter at Agile Roots (Agile: Pure
      and Simple) this June 21-22 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

      At Agile Roots, the most passionate Agilists from around the country
      meet to share ideas, experiences, and inspiration, here in the home of
      the Agile Manifesto. If you appreciate the simplicity, flexibility,
      ambition and humaneness of the Agile Manifesto, you'll love Agile
      Roots. This year's program focuses on simplicity, people, and the
      craft of software. Keynote speakers include Linda Rising, Corey Haines,
      Niel Nickolaisen, and Pat Maddox.

      Find details on how to submit at
      http://www.agileroots.com/call-for-participation/.
      <http://www.agileroots.com/call-for-participation/> Remember to email
      your session proposal to speakers at agileroots dot com before the
      submission deadline of April 20.

      -Kay Johansen, program director