Book: Agile Software: Patterns of Practice

  • jbdcs2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 4:43 AM
      I've put together a book based on the patterns I developed for EuroPLoP doing agile development. The printed version is available now and the ePub and Kindle versions should follow. You can find out about it at my professional website: http://jbergin.com

      It is a handbook of sorts for those involved in agile projects such as Scrum/XP. It has large and small scale advice for developers, customers, and managers.

      Joe